Platform: Nintendo Switch™ & PlayStation®4 | Release Date: 22nd November 2019 | Players: 1 | Age Rating: PEGI 16 | Region: Europe
WILL: A Wonderful World is a narrative game with a twist, packed with unique puzzles and an incredible cast.
There was an urban legend. Write your troubles down on a note. Hold it in your hand at midnight and pray. “God, please help me…” Then God will hear your plea and change your fate.
A young girl wakes up, groggy and in an unknown room. A talking dog appears before her and she becomes startled by his revelation: They are gods and it is their duty to change the fate of any humans that ask for their help. Letters appear in the mail and with pen in hand she begins her new job.
- Redesigned to perfectly tell the tale on Nintendo Switch.
- Read stories and use deduction to determine how to alter the fate of the game’s cast.
- Each decision opens up the story and may even impact the plotlines of others.
- Progress through the game and also learn more about the two gods, the mysterious girl and her companion.
- Enjoy punchy music and beautifully drawn stills and animations.
©2019 PM Studios. Licensed to and published by PM Studios. Exclusively distributed by Numskull Games.